Even though we live in a digital age, direct mail is still one of the most effective marketing strategies a business can use to drive growth, revenue, and customer base. In fact, 83% of purchases made are influenced by direct mail. In addition, 88% of important decisions are made at home. And the response to direct mail is five to nine times higher than email marketing.
Direct mail is a marketing term that refers to the mailing of promotional materials to a customer’s home or business by the U.S. Postal Service or another courier service.
What are laminated postcard mailers
A laminated mailer is a postcard designed to advertise a business and/or its products/promotions by enticing a customer to want to make a purchase. As the name implies, laminated postcards are paper that has been laminated.
Laminated mailers hold many benefits for a business:
- Postcards are very personal, which evokes an emotional response from customers.
- Studies show that laminated postcards have a higher response rate than digital marketing.
- Postcards contain visible offers and offer that can be implemented immediately.
- These postcards are durable and can withstand the negative effects of automated sorting machines in a post office.
- Laminated postcards are attention-grabbing.
- They can add pop-out inserts that allow a business to make a valuable offer to the customer that encourages them to take action.
- Laminated postcards make the customer feel important.
Laminated postcards offer a long shelf life, which in turn increases the return on investment (ROI) including offering a higher ROI than online ads. This type of mailing has a great impact on the customer and can be personalized and targeted to the specific target market. They add appeal and value to a direct mail campaign.
6 methods to use ChatGPT for Amazon promoting
Internet marketing guru at the rear of legendary Bud Mild adverts blasts ‘self-inflicted’ Mulvaney fiasco
Food and drug administration blocks promoting on 6,500 flavored e-cigarette items