A committee has been assembled to help with the look for for the job, which stories directly to the president.
University of Rochester President Sarah Mangelsdorf has declared the search committee members for the University’s Government Vice President for Administration and Finance and Main Monetary Officer (EVP). This essential position stories right to the president and presents strategic leadership for finance and administrative functions.
The EVP will oversee the scheduling and management of University funds, delivering business enterprise and guidance providers to advance the mission and packages of the establishment and serving as a steward of its methods. The individual chosen for the function will have management accountability for finance (the places of work of Budgets and Planning, Controller, Accounts Payable, Monetary Reporting and Analysis, Payroll, Sponsored Plans Accounting, and Bursar), internal audit, and treasury management. The posture in addition oversees Environmental Health and fitness and Safety, Services and Solutions, Auxiliary Operations, Community Safety, and Corporate Purchasing.
Doug Phillips, College Senior Vice President and Chief Expenditure Officer, is serving as research committee chair, with the pursuing men and women finishing the committee:
- Adam Anolik, College of Rochester Medical Heart Senior Vice President and CFO
- Brian Brent, Earl B. Taylor Professor, Warner School of Education
- Courtney Jones, Associate Professor, Departments of Emergency Medication, Orthopaedics, and Public Health Sciences
- Donna Gooden Payne, Vice President and Basic Counsel
- Roger Smith, Senior Fiscal Officer, Arts, Sciences & Engineering
- Betsy Ward, Voting Trustee, Main Economic Officer, MassMutual
- Sevin Yeltekin, Dean, Simon Business University
Also providing steerage during the search is the Trustee Advisory Committee. Phillips will also provide on this committee, which consists of the following University trustees:
- John Davidson, Chair, Nominations and Board Procedures Committee
- Emerson Fullwood, Chair, Audit and Threat Evaluation Committee
- Larry Kessler, Chair, Services and Campus Scheduling Committee
- Bob Keegan, Member, Economical Preparing Committee
- Kathy Waller, Member, Audit and Hazard Assessment Committee Chair, Financial Scheduling Committee
- Jay Benet, Member, Money Organizing Committee Investment decision Committee
Tony Inexperienced, chief of staff to the president, and Tammy Lancy, supervisor of investment functions, will provide as staff members to both of those committees, which will do the job closely with the external organizational consulting firm Korn Ferry.
“We are conducting this research on an aggressive timeframe,” reported Mangelsdorf. “We hope to have the situation crammed by this summer time, but a lot more significant than meeting a timeline is guaranteeing that the search committee secures a diverse pool of remarkable candidates for this important function. I’m grateful to Doug Phillips for foremost this search, and to Liz Milavec, for stepping into the interim job foremost our finance and administrative features.”
The comprehensive posture description with instructions for implementing is available on the web. Questions or nominations may perhaps be directed to: [email protected]
Class: University Information